Microsoft Project Courses Darwin
Learn Microsoft Project
Learn the Effective Way to Use MS Project
The comprehensive 1-day or 2-day training courses in Darwin will provide you with the skills you need to successfully manage projects using Microsoft Project.
Choose project management courses in Darwin that best matches YOUR learning styleJOIN IN FROM ANY LOCATION ACROSS DARWIN OR THROUGHOUT NORTHERN TERRITORY
Microsoft Project Management Courses Darwin
We offer a wide range of project management courses in Darwin to suit every need. Whether you’re a beginner or an experienced user, there’s a course that will suit your needs. Our online courses allow you to learn at your own pace, while our onsite courses provide face-to-face instruction from expert trainers. With Successful Projects, you can be confident that you’re getting the best training available and will be able to effectively manage your projects using Microsoft Project.
Microsoft Project Classes Available
- Internet access
- Computer with Microsoft Project installed
- Second Monitor with Speakers and Microphone
Interactive Session. Questions can be asked during the training
Construction Training Rebates Available!Work with a real life project that includes Scoping (Tasks), Resourcing and Costing
Darwin 1-Day Microsoft Project Management Comprehensive Course
Is this the right MS Project training course for me?
If you’re looking for a project management course that will give you a solid foundation in Microsoft Project our Darwin 1-Day Microsoft Project Management course is a perfect choice. The course is designed for beginners, so it is perfect for those who are new to using Microsoft Project. You will learn how to create and manage tasks, resources, and timelines, track progress and monitor critical project milestones. By the end of the course, you will have the confidence to use Microsoft Project effectively to manage your projects. So if you’re looking to gain a solid foundation in Microsoft Project, our 1-Day MS Project comprehensive course is the perfect choice for you.
How to Navigate around Microsoft Project
- An overview of how Microsoft Project is structured and organised.
- Whether you are just starting out in the industry or looking to further refine your skills, taking project management courses can help to broaden your understanding of this complex field. Broaden your understanding of the various areas in the software and how the areas relate to each other; increase fluency and confidence with the software.
Detailed Planning Approach
- Develop a project program that includes Scoping (Tasks) and Resourcing of a real-life project. We have designed a project schedule that follows a logical and effective planning approach to account for all the various aspects you may encounter when developing your programme schedules.
- The aim is to demonstrate the approach to Scoping / Resourcing / Costing your project.
Analysing and communicating your plan
- Build on the schedule developed in module 2 to demonstrate how the to use filtering, grouping and reports to review the schedule and communicate project requirements to their team.
- Learn how to communicate your plan clearly to clients, the team and management.
- Identify who does what and when
- Prepare reports including Milestone reports, Lookaheard reports, Cashflow reports, Summary level reports.
Resourcing the Program
- Assign work and materials to the project to develop a fully resourced schedule. This will outline the manning and material requirements of the project.
- Learn how to manage your resources optimally. Identify exactly where resources are over-allocated and how to resolve resource allocation issues.
The Project Critical Path
- We identify the project Critical Path, explain the relevance and how to use it to better manage your project.
- We further develop detail / new sections in the plan to refresh the approach. We take a look at Project look a-heads; Who does what and when; Manning levels and Program analysis.
How to Track Progress accurately
- We demonstrate correct Tracking techniques for recording actual progress. This will keep the program accurate and relevant and relevant.
- Setup for Tracking – we demonstrate how to set up and track progress accurately;
- Tracking actual scenarios. We use the existing schedule to record progress based on changing scenarios.
- Prepare a calendar and assignment to the project. This exercise is to familiarise the participants with how the calendar works and how it is applied to the project.
Formatting and Printing
- We format and prepare the plan for printing, insert company logos, setup project information in your header and footer. We produce a standard template to presenting project information.
Build own Project Schedules
- Build your own project using the skills and procedures taught. Gain assistance and develop a functional project program for your current project.
- This time your opportunity to apply their new knowledge to start / or improve their project plans. Gain answers from the trainer to address specific issues and questions.
1-DAY COMPREHENSIVE MICROSOFT PROJECT MANAGEMENT COURSE DARWIN
Darwin 2-Day Microsoft Project Management Course
This two-day MS Project course in Darwin is designed to provide participants with a comprehensive understanding of how to use Microsoft Project. The project management course begins with an overview of the software, covering the basics of how to create and manage projects. It then moves on to an Extension Course which covers more advanced topics, Throughout the course, participants will have the opportunity to put what they have learned into practice on real-world projects. By the end of the course, participants will have a thorough understanding of how to use Microsoft Project to its full potential. This 2-day project management course in Darwin is perfect for individuals who want to learn how to use Microsoft Project to manage their projects successfully.
Includes 1-Day Microsoft Project Management Comprehensive course PLUS
Complete own Project Schedules
- Re-examine your Project programs in detail, and get additional help to finalise them. Update, test and optimise your project plan.
- Learn when your Project program is ready to be put into action. During this time, we lay out the strategy to make it easy to work on the plan and demonstrate how to conduct our Integrity check to thoroughly review the plan for completeness..
- Our approach will provide you with the confidence to lock in and commence the execution of your project plan.
How to structure more Complex Programs for Reporting
- For complex projects such as Contract schedules, which require more detail and accuracy, we provide a recommended outline and structure to detail your program.
- Learn how to keep a detailed project program simple and easy to read and communicate to others.
- How to report your project progress including Earned Value, Manning Histograms and Percent Complete. Identify and report schedule slippage.
How to customise Microsoft Project to suit your specific purpose
- We’ll show you how customise fields in Microsoft Project to tailor the program towards your business. For example,
- How to incorporate Company Assets into the project schedule or;
- How to produce Costed schedules for Quotation purposes; or
- Create your own Filters to Improve your Productivity and gain more Fluency with the software.
Good modelling techniques
- Learn how to model tasks with long duration to keep it easy to track and monitor progress.
Manage and Analyse Multiple Projects
- We incorporate your entire knowledge of building project plans and insert multiple projects into one Master Project. In this way, we can Analyse and Manage Multiple Projects across your organisation, create a combined resource pool and review your total projects requirements or whole of business requirements.
- Analyse your projects. Identify any Project Constraints, Resource Quantities, Task and Resource Costs, Project Work requirements and man-hours.
- Prepare more complex calendars and assign to the project. This exercise will demonstrate the strategies in creating complex calendars for Rosters, FIFO Night Shifts, Shutdowns, 24hrs.This knowledge will assist to manage individual issues you may encounter with your projects.
- Tracking is a very important function for keeping your project up to date and relevant at all times. We revisit the process taught the previous day to ensure we lock in the correct tracking process. Additionally, we’ll demonstrate recording Variations, Changes and Delays in your project and how to substantiate the impact of Changes and Delays to the project.
- This module is particularly important to demonstrate Delays and EOTs (Extensions of Time).
Get Professional Advice From A Project Expert
Upcoming LIVE Virtual Classroom Training DatesOur MS Project Management Courses are available all throughout Australia.
Comprehensive Project Management Courses Perth
Perth Classroom & Live Virtual
Apr 07, 2022
May 12, 2022
Jun 16, 2022
Jul 14, 2022
Aug 11, 2022
Sep 08, 2022
Oct 13, 2022
Nov 10, 2022
Dec 08, 2022
Comprehensive & Extension Project Management Courses Perth
Perth Classroom & Live Virtual
Apr 07 & 08, 2022
May 12 & 13, 2022
Jun 16 & 17, 2022
Jul 14 & 15, 2022
Aug 11 & 12, 2022
Sep 08 & 09, 2022
Oct 13 & 14, 2022
Nov 10 & 11, 2022
Dec 08 & 09, 2022
We offer In-house & Onsite Training for:
- Microsoft Project Comprehensive Course
- Microsoft Project Extension course
- Regional WA - Groups of 8+
- Perth, Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Canberra, Adelaide, Darwin - Groups of 8+
- Self Paced Microsoft Project Training Videos to help you master project management in no time
- Step-by-Step Training for over 5 hours
- Complete set of Manuals with Screenshots and Illustrations
- Advanced Approach and Strategies in Tracking and Updating Projects
- Learn how to use Microsoft Project to create robust, successful project program
- Team of experts to assist and support you