We believe in Project Efficiency.We believe projects need to well planned, well communicated and value for money. At Successful Projects we build a detailed roadmap for the “whole of project” to communicate with all stakeholders and to efficiently manage the project, allowing for informed decision making and optimal return on investment. Our project management systems are designed to deliver on these results.
Successful Projects provides Project Management and Superintendent services across a range of industries including Construction, Mining, Civil, Health, Government (State and Local) and Residential Developments. We help organisations reach their project goals by implementing our innovative systems and approach, experience and expertise, that result in successful outcomes for our clients.
Our project management consultancy team assist in the stages of Business Case, Design Management, Tender and Contract Negotiations, Project Execution, Practical Completion and Close out. We are experienced in Client Side Project Management and execution of the complete project lifecycle.Business Case We assist business case with Master planning and Business Case Options programming Design Management We coordinate all aspects during the design phase including design management, documentation, and procurement of consultants. We facilitate Client and consultant meetings to ensure all stakeholder requirements are captured in each design stage. We prepare a whole of project program including design stages, approvals, procurement options, award of construction contract, and handover operations.
Tender and Contract Negotiations We prepare tender and contract documentation, provide tender management, tender evaluation and recommendations. We assist the Client select the best Contractor for the project and providing the opportunity to achieve value savings during the competitive process. We manage final negotiations and award of construction contracts.
Project Execution We develop and implement project management procedures and processes for project delivery:
- Project Initiation (Kick Start) meeting
- Communications management
- Stakeholder management
- Time and Cost management
- Occupational Health, Safety and Environmental Management System
- Construction Project Management
- Contract Administration and Project Superintendence
- Review and confirm closure of all defects with the main contractor
- Defects Inspection and Close-out
- Defects Liability Management
- Final Claim
- Close Out Management
- We ensure the project and the Contractor are aligned to the needs of the client.
- We manage the design team to the client’s timeframe and to the client’s budget, and ensure the appropriate approvals are sought and received.
- We work with the preferred contractor and the client to value engineer the project
- We lead the communication with the Contractor on behalf of the client and manage the communication systems.
- We respond to requests for information, change requests and other communications from the project on behalf of the client and manage the resolution of each issue
- We maintain the commercial contract with the Contractor and monitor performance
- We conduct internal reporting to the sponsor and other managers within the client organisation.
We understand Contracts
Successful Projects have the skills, knowledge and experience with the preparation and execution a range of contracts:
- AS4000-1997 – Construct Only
- AS2124-1992 – Construct Only
- AS4300-1995 – Design and Construct
- AS4902-2000 – Design and Construct
- GMP Contracts (Guaranteed Maximum Price with Cost Savings)
- MC – Management Contracting
- ECI – Early Contractor Involvement
- Alliance Contracting
Contact Our Project Management consultancy to discuss
- Business Case Planning
- Design Management and Contract Documentation Preparation
- Tender and Contract Negotiations
- Construction Project Management and Superintendence
- Defects Liability
Our Australian head office is based in Perth. We service clients throughout Perth metropolitan area, regional cities in Western Australia and Interstate.
We have serviced clients located in Perth, Albany, Bunbury, Mandurah, Geraldton, Karratha, and in the remotes towns of Collie, Katanning, Merredin, Moora.
Project Management Projects
Armadale Aquatic Centre
The Armadale Aquatic Centre redevelopment comprise a new indoor 25m x 8 lane pool, Programme Pool, Spa, covered /semi-enclosed Exercise / Leisure Pool, new and extended pool plant, connection with geothermal water heating system for pools and air, equipment and plant room, Change rooms, First Aid, Entry/ Reception, Administration, Kitchen / Kiosk, Staff, Child Minding, Exercise Room, Gymnasium, Meeting Room and external Clubroom/ Storage and Kitchen.
The project also included a new Pool Concourse paving and drainage, works to the spectator seating, re-landscaping and works to the existing car parking, access road and new car park extension, disposal of drainage, lighting, associated amenities and equipment
Successful Projects were appointed Client’s Representative by the City of Armadale as Project Manager and Project Superintendent to deliver this complex major community project. We assisted with the finalisation of project documentation, prepared the contract requirements for the procurement model (GMP and shared savings) and worked with the preferred contractor and the client to value engineer the project.
We superintended the works from award of contract through to practical completion including the current defects liability period. We successfully fulfilled the role to ensure the project was delivered in accordance with the contract. We administered the Contract including assessment of EOT claims, variation claims and certification of payments.
Vivid Blu Apartments
The Vivid Blu Residences in Mindarie is a waterfront development of 26 luxury one, two and three-bedroom apartments, including four two-story penthouses, over three levels.
Successful Projects engagement included Project Manager and Project Superintendent. The role included extensive management and co-ordination of all aspects of the project during the design management, documentation, procurement of consultants, tendering and contract award, construction, equipping and commissioning stages. Successful Projects was engaged to develop procedures for administration, cost reporting, approvals and document circulation; selection, negotiations and agreement of consultant professional services engagements; evaluate all tenders received; issuing of all certificates, ratify any payments required; issue certificates of Practical Completion and final certificates and manage defects liability period.