We believe in Project Efficiency.
We believe projects need to well planned, well communicated and value for money.
At Successful Projects we build a detailed roadmap for the “whole of project” to communicate with all stakeholders and to efficiently manage the project, allowing for informed decision making and optimal return on investment.
Successful Projects provides Project Management and Superintendent services across a range of industries including Construction, Mining, Civil, Health, Government (State and Local) and Residential Developments.
We help organisations reach their project goals by implementing our innovative systems and approach, experience and expertise, that result in successful outcomes for our clients.
We develop and implement procedures and processes for project delivery, including:
- Project Initiation (Kick Start) meeting
- Communications management
- Stakeholder management
- Design management
- Pre-construction and tender management
- Occupational Health, Safety and Environmental Management System
- Contractor Selection
- Contract Negotiations
- Construction Project Management
- Contract Administration and Project Superintendence
- Close Out Management
- Defects Management.
We understand Contracts
Successful Projects knowledge and experience with the preparation and execution a range of contracts include:
- AS4000-1997 – Construct Only
- AS2124-1992 – Construct Only
- AS4300-1995 – Design and Construct
- AS4902-2000 – Design and Construct
- GMP Contracts (Guaranteed Maximum Price with Cost Savings)
- MC – Management Contracting
- ECI – Early Contractor Involvement
- Alliance Contracting
Our Project Management team can assist with
- Design Management and Contract Documentation Preparation
- Tender and Contract Negotiations
- Construction Project Management and Superintendence
- Defects Liability
Armadale Aquatic Centre
Successful Projects were appointed Client’s Representative by the City of Armadale as Project Manager and Project Superintendent to deliver this complex major community project. We assisted with the finalisation of project documentation, prepared the contract requirements for the procurement model (GMP and shared savings) and worked with the preferred contractor and the client to value engineer the project.
We superintended the works from award of contract through to practical completion including the current defects liability period. We successfully fulfilled the role to ensure the project was delivered in accordance with the contract. We administered the Contract including assessment of EOT claims, variation claims and certification of payments.
>> More Projects >>