Construction Planning & Scheduling Brisbane
Construction Planning and Construction Scheduling Brisbane
Construction Planning and Construction Scheduling is a critical part of any construction project. Successful Projects provides planning and scheduling services to commercial buildings, sport centres, stadiums, health refurbishments, education, apartments, hotels and more in Brisbane and across Australia. Using industry-leading software such as Microsoft Project, Powerproject and Primavera P6, we are able to prepare detailed tender programs, construction programs, site visits and progress updates as well as claims and delays. Our team is experienced in preparing tender programs, construction programs, site visits and progress updates, claims and delays. We work closely with our clients to ensure that their projects are completed on time, on budget and to the highest possible standard.
- Tender Program
- Construction Program
- Master Program
- Site Visits
- Progress Update
- Dashboard Report
- Manning Histograms
- Accommodation Requirements
- Work Packages
- Resource Analysis
Extension of Time Claim
- Contractor Program Review
- Delay Analysis
- Prepare / Assess EOT Claims
Successful Projects is built on solid planning principles. We develop detailed robust programs capturing all project activity. We understand we are service providers to support and lead the project.
Construction Planning Brisbane
Construction planning helps to minimise risks and ensure that the project is completed on time and on budget. Brisbane construction companies can benefit from construction planning and scheduling and Successful Projects can help you create a plan that meets your specific needs.
- Advice on Procurement Strategies;
- Budgeting and Cost Control;
- Programme Monitoring and Progress Reporting;
- Critical Path analysis;
- Extension of Time (EOT) assessment
We assist at any stage of the project:
- Business Case Options Planning
- Programming at any stage of Design
- Baseline Program
- Construction Program
What do you receive from our Construction Planning Services?
By using our Construction Planning services in Brisbane….
- You’ll have a robust program to deliver your project effectively
- See a clear roadmap of how you can run your Project
- – How long the Project takes
- – How Much the Project Costs
- – Who is doing what and when
- Communicate your plan clearly to the team and Align them with the project
- Know when your teams are required and what they are doing
- – Look Ahead at Upcoming Work
- Track your progress and see the Impact of change in your project
- Make informed decisions to catch up on lost time and bring your project back on track
Why should you use our Construction Planning and Scheduling Services for your construction projects in Brisbane?
Because we place you in a better position when it comes to Extension of Time (EOT) Claims….
No one wants to be in a project that feels unorganised, uncoordinated, reactive and tense.
Successful Projects’ construction planning and scheduling services can help you plan, schedule, and manage your construction project in Brisbane effectively. Our detailed methodology takes into account construction activities, resourcing, and costing, to help you maintain a timely delivery on your project. Our contact program and target program can help you manage work on site more effectively, while our expertise in project delivery provides a clear, concise, and insightful analysis of the critical path. Our services can help you minimise costs and better handle claims, making your construction project in Brisbane a success.
- A better handling of claims
- Better records and support for claims
- Minimise Costs
- Maintain a timely delivery
How does our Construction Planning Program help with EOT Claims in Brisbane?
Our construction programs are designed in a way that allows for the following:
- isolate delay events by the subcontractor or the client.
- provide an accurately impacted program to prepare for an Extension of Time (EOT) claim
- We also provide advice on the requirement for the amendment to the construction program.
- We provide recommendations to the actions for recovery and the forecasting of realistic completion dates