Construction Planning & Scheduling
Construction Planning and Construction Scheduling Perth
Successful Projects provide construction planning and construction scheduling for commercial buildings, sport centres, stadiums, health refurbishments, education, apartments, hotels and more. We prepare tender programs, construction programs, site visits and progress updates, claims and delays. We prepare programs with industry wide time planning software including Microsoft Project, Powerproject and Primavera P6. Located in Perth, we provide construction planning and scheduling services across Australia including Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Adelaide, Canberra, Darwin and all regional areas, as well as international clients.
- Tender Program
- Construction Program
- Master Program
- Site Visits
- Progress Update
- Dashboard Report
- Manning Histograms
- Accommodation Requirements
- Work Packages
- Resource Analysis
Extension of Time Claim
- Contractor Program Review
- Delay Analysis
- Prepare / Assess EOT Claims
Successful Projects is built on solid planning principles. We develop detailed robust programs capturing all project activity. We understand we are service providers to support and lead the project.
- Advice on Procurement Strategies;
- Budgeting and Cost Control;
- Programme Monitoring and Progress Reporting;
- Critical Path analysis;
- Extension of Time (EOT) assessment
We assist at any stage of the project
- Business Case Options Planning
- Programming at any stage of Design
- Baseline Program
- Construction Program
What do you receive from our Construction Planning Services?
By using our Construction Planning services….
- You’ll have a robust program to deliver your project effectively
- See a clear roadmap of how you can run your Project
- – How long the Project takes
- – How Much the Project Costs
- – Who is doing what and when
- Communicate your plan clearly to the team and Align them with the project
- Know when your teams are required and what they are doing
- – Look Ahead at Upcoming Work
- Track your progress and see the Impact of change in your project
- Make informed decisions to catch up on lost time and bring your project back on track
Why should you use our Construction Planning/ Construction Scheduling Services?
Because we place you in a better position when it comes to Extension of Time (EOT) Claims….
Successful Projects adopts a strong methodology to construction planning. We provide a detailed construction program based on construction activities, resourcing and costing. We prepare both the Contract program for compliance and a Target program for managing works on site. We perform status progress updates and provide an analysis of the project critical path. Our program look aheads and report provide support to the project team.
- A better handling of claims
- Better records and support for claims
- Minimise Costs
- Maintain a timely delivery
How does our Construction Planning Program help with EOT Claims?
Our construction programs are prepared in a way that can easily
- isolate delay events by the subcontractor or the client.
- provide an accurately impacted program to prepare for an Extension of Time (EOT) claim
- We also provide advice on the requirement for the amendment to the construction program.
- We provide recommendations to the actions for recovery and the forecasting of realistic completion dates