Multiple Projects | Master Program
Successful Projects was engaged with a high-end residential builder to analyse their current status of projects and to plan their scope of works for six (6) high-end properties under development at varied construction stages.
Successful Projects conducted onsite review of each construction with the relevant Site Supervisors.
Upon analysis of the builder’s processes, the following was found:
- Insufficient detail to the scope of works
- Critical tasks not identified
- Uncertainty of tradesman progress and plan of works
- Over allocation of work to certain trades
- Certain trades delaying work of other trades
- Client variations delaying works
Successfully Projects developed 6 fully resourced, detailed project programs, incorporating the contractual scheduled Milestones set by the builder. Weekly progress reports were provided outlining the status of each project including Program Slippages, Risks and Issues.
With the assistance of these detailed project programs, the builder was able to meet practical completion according to their contractual scheduled dates.
- The Director had clarity over the status of each project on a weekly basis.
- The Director was able to liaise with each Site Supervisor to address appropriate issues.
- Site Supervisors were clear on which tasks were critical and to place priority on.
- Site Supervisors utilised the schedule for subcontractor/trades management.
- Subcontractors were issued two (2) week look aheads with work packages to complete.
- The builder could demonstrate the impact of Client changes to Scope and Variations in relation to practical completion date.